Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer

We are 3 weeks into our summer and it has proved to be a busy one. Braden went to a ooey gooey science camp the first week. The kids started swim lessons this week. The have had many playdates with several friends and we have gone swimming a couple of times. I am glad that we have had things to keep us busy, but at the same time I am pretty pooped. I just entered my 33rd week of pregnancy and am feeling it. I have to say that I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far, but I am now just getting tired more easily and can't bend well. I can't believe, though, that there are only 61/2 weeks left.
Ok, enough of the side track. Back to summer. Avery still has a summer camp. All the kids will probably stay with Grandma over a couple of long weekends and we have free movies to go to and playdates to attend. We also have another set of swim lessons later on.
Even though we have a lot going on, I still think I would like year round school better. All of the kids are having bad behavior and I like the routine of school. I think it would be easier to deal with if the breaks were shorter. Oh well, I hope everyone has a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with year round school ..and now we are traditional. :< oh well glad you have mom to help out miss you. I can't believe braden is gonna be in school brady still has a year out.

    ReplyDelete