Monday, June 1, 2009

our Utah house

It is finally under contract! It has been a long ride since we put in on the market in February, but hopefully it will come to a close soon. Then we will really be able to move on and work on fixing all that has gone bad. FOr anyone that doesn't know we had to short sell our house because it is not worth anywhere near what we owe and we had gotten ourselves into such a tight financial spot that we were sunk when chris lost his job. It is a bit embarassing for me to admit and makes me sad all at the same time to think that we were that tight financially, but it is what it is. I am also a little sad to see it go. It is our last tie to Utah and although there were many things that we did not like about Utah, we did like our house and some of our neighbors. Chris also had a some good friends (which hasn't happened in quite a few years) and I loved the friends I made through MOMs club. I truly miss those things! Oh well, life seems to always be an adventure with us and now that the house will be closing soon, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment